DO YOU EVER REALISE HOW AMAZING IT IS TO KNOW A SECOND LANGUAGE
LIKE ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS JUST GIBBERISH BUT SOMEHOW YOU UNDERSTAND THESE DIFFERENT WORDS AND THEY MEAN THINGS AND JUST
LANGUAGES ARE SO FREAKING FASCINATING HOW DO OUR BRAINS EVEN FUNCTION WHAT ARE LANGUAGES
You're not a real Slav you're a turko-muslamic-arab
For my followers who missed this epicness
Bosniaks are not from slavic descent, but from illyric.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
(Source: stochasticvariable, via foxycleverpatra)
every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters